Sunday 22 June 2014

Crafting At the weekend, says it all!

Hello friends

This weekend I have managed to make my first card since January! I'm looking forward to an afternoon of more colouring whilst the children spend theirs filling up water bombs!! Look out if you live nearby!

I've enjoyed colouring up Danni from Tiddly Inks and creating this card for my daughters friend.





Copics used:

Skin: R20, E00, E21, E11
Hair: E43, E57, E77, E49
Ribbon: B60, BV00, BV02
Dress: Blender, Y11, YR20, Y21, RV21
 (if memory serves me right, I forgot to write it all down)


 

I used dies from Joy Crafts and papers from Crafty Impressions, Lacy Butterflies, its such a pretty paper pad.

Sentiment was made on my computer using My Craft Studio, surprised I remembered how to use the programme, its been so long!
Flowers from none other than my own shop. Petal Lu, inspired by Natures Miracles.


Thank you for stopping to see my creation, I'm looking forward to making a few more.




I will be entering this card into the following challenges;

Crafting at the Weekend - Anything Goes
The Sisters of Crafts - Anything Goes
Crafty Claender Challenge - Petals & Pearls

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card. It must have taken you ages to make. I know that your daughter;s friend will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, such a lot of work has gone into this and I am so loving the image and embellishments.. I am a new follower too :)
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. O wow love the detail beautiful card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, A lovely card, love the image and the pretty colours. Thank you for joining Crafting At The Weekend this week. Good luck and we hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Erin DT & Co Owner x

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning colouring and very pretty card. Thanks for entering the Sisters of Craft challenge. Gill DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, very pretty. I love the image. Thanks for joining in our 'Petals & Pearls' challenge at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete