Monday 1 June 2015

Mid Month Reminder for Petal Lu Challenge

Hi All

It's been 2 weeks since we started the Petal Lu Challenge and I'm happy to announce that at this moment in time we have 64 entries.  That's just amazing and I'm so impressed with the quality of entries too.

Here is my mid month inspiration for you all.



Information you need to know;
 
Image is from Faery Ink - they are kindly sponsoring us this month, you could win 3 images of your choice.
 
Flowers are from Petal Lu (shop)- you could win £10 Lucky Dip of flowers.
 
I'm going to enter this card into the following challenges;
 
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
 
Melonheads Friends - Flowers everywhere

Thanks for popping by.

Lu x

11 comments:

  1. Your image is beautifully coloured. I love your layout too. Thank you so much for joining us at Crafting from the Heart challenge. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So classy! I love that banner. Thanks for joining us at Melonheadz Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card. Love your coloring, papers and embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Melonheadz Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely projects on your blog. So inspiring. Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and love the banner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Happy Saturday to you! Just hopping by on the Crafting Cafe Blog Hop!
    Had a good ld snoop about your lovely blog & am now youe latest follower!
    I love your cards & your flowers are mighty pretty too!
    Crafty Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lu - just hopping by on the Crafting Cafe Blog Hop! What a great card, I love the image. Some lovely projects on your blog.
    Hugs,
    Bev xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiya, I am on the crafting cafe blog hop. Love the pretty card and the flowers of course x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely projects on your blog ,hopping on by ........Mags x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on so many entries, your card is lovely. I am popping by on the Crafting Cafe hop. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Lu, just popping by, on the Crafting Cafe blog-hop......I love this card, your colouring is so beautiful....I'm rubbish at it :-( xx

    ReplyDelete