Sunday 13 March 2016

Daddy's Boots - Challenge time at That Craft Place

Its Challenge time at 
And their challenge this time is Anything Goes 
Their prize is 
5 images of your choice  from the store 

Today I decided to show you Daddy's Boots. I just can't help myself, I love the whole Bubbles range.  You can get Daddy's Boots from here, but be sure to have a look around at the other 15 images available, you just won't be disappointed.
 

Copics used to colour image;
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E18, E08, R20
Hair: E21, E25, E29
Cardigan: YG41, BG34, G02
Dress: BV13, BV31, BV02
Boots: YG95, E33, YG91



Papers, flowers and dies are available from That Craft Place



Thank you for taking the time to visit, I hope you like my work.
 
Links you need to know 



I will be entering this card into the following challenges;

Crafting with an Attitude - Always anything goes
Crafty Girls Creations - Always anything goes
Hana & Friends - Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card and design and I love the colours you have used.
    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}


    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful card! Thanks for playing with us at Crafting with an Attitude :) xx Mari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful sweet creation.
    Thank you for joining our blog challenge at Hanna & Friends
    Hugs Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty. I love how you colour hair..beautiful. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafty Girls Creations. Sue DT

    ReplyDelete