Friday 18 March 2016

Feeling Fabulous GDT for Conie Fong Art & Design

I am pleased to announce that a couple of weeks ago, I was asked by Conie Fong Art & Design to be one of their GDT members for March.  Even better news, a week or so later I was asked to become a permanent member of their Design Team. I'm thrilled to now be working with such a talented bunch of crafters.

Today I am showing you my first inspiration project as a GDT member.
 
I chose to work with Feeling Fabulous

 
Copics used to colour her are;
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E21, E25, E29
Dress: B39, B99, B97, B95, B93
Head dress: E08, YR68, Y38
Tshirt and roses: YR23, Y17, Y15

Here is a front view of the card.  I used X Cut and Spellbinder Dies and Nit Wit Design Papers.  Floral embellishments are from Petal Lu.


Here are sideways view of my card.




 
Links you need to know;


I am entering this card into the following challenges;

Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes
Through the Craft room Door - Anything Goes




4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your DT position. Your card is very beautiful. I love the shape and details. Your coloring is gorgeous. Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's wonderful news Lucinda...congratulations. I absolutely adore your card. So sweet image and great coloring. Thank you for joining Anything Goes challenge at Through The Craft Room Door. Join us again soon and enjoy your day Lucinda :)
    Hugs&Smiles,
    Asmah
    TTCRD DT
    Qinaahana Arts and Crafts {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabolous rocker card. Love the deep earthy design. Thanks for playing at Lemon Shortbread and good luck. HOpe to see you back shortly for a new challenge. Bettina DT xx

    ReplyDelete