Friday 25 March 2016

New Release at Conie Fong Art & Design

Hello and Happy Easter to you all!

Today is my turn to showcase the new release at Conie Fong Art & Design.  This months new release is Penelope Poppie.

You can get her here. Isn't she gorgeous.
 

I'd really like to show you all my inspiration card.  She was a dream to colour and I got to practise my pleats!


Copics used;
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E21, E04, R20
Hair: E21, E25, E29
Dress and Poppies: R59, RV34, R85, R81, RV10
Bow  Trousers: BG13, BG23, BG10
Poppies: E08, YR04, YR23, Y17



All embellishments are from Petal Lu and That Craft Place.


Links you need to know;

I hope you like what I have created for you all.  I will be entering this card into the following challenges;

Jades Sparkling Butterflies - Use Die cuts or punches
Craft Rocket Challenges - Anything Goes
Crafting with An Attituide - Always anything goes
Crafty Girls Creations - Always Anything Goes

Fingers Crossed!  Thank you for taking the time to pop by.

Hugs Lu x




7 comments:

  1. Oh so beautiful Luand your deign and image are gorgeous.
    Debs xx
    {Debs Cards}


    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors..beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful TFS this BOWtiful card at Craft Rocket Ch Lis DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww , she is a cutie! Great coloring and the flower arrangement on the card is lovely. Thank you for entering in the challenge at TTPH.
    Lisa ( DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful card. Thanks for playing with us at Crafting with an Attitude :) xx Mari

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the new image. She is very cute! Thanks for sharing with Craft Rocket Challenges. Barbara DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute image and I love how you have used the flowers around the picture. A really pretty design. Thank you so much for entering the Through the Purple Haze (Use Flowers) Challenge this time. Lots of luck and I hope we see you again. Hugs to you Sue Pxxx DT.

    ReplyDelete