Saturday 5 March 2016

Showcase Guest Designer for Art By Miran

A couple of weeks ago I was asked to be a Guest Designer for the Art By Miran Showcase blog.  How could I possibly refuse such an opportunity.

I decided to use the image Sophia


I've done a few easel cards of late and there was no exception to what I wanted to do this time around.

Copics used to colour this image are;
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E21, E04, R20
Hair: E21, E25, E29
Dress: C1, Boo, BG01, B02
Flowers: R85, R81, RV10, R00

I used a selection of La La Land, X-Cut and Spellbinders Dies to help with my layers

Embellishment flowers and butterflies are from Petal Lu

Ribbons and papers are from my stash.

Here is another angel to all those beautiful flowers;

 The beautiful Sophia;

I do hope you like what I did here.

I would like to enter this card into other challenges;

A Gem of a Challenge - Spring
Crafty Friends - Floral
Scrappers Delights - Anything Goes
Crafting with Dragonflies - Girly Cards


6 comments:

  1. This is very pretty and Lovely image. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafting with Dragonflies. Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a lovely paperart!! Love it and the colouring is Great
    Thank you so much for playing in our Monthly challenge at Scrappers Delights DT
    ciccividpennan {My Blog}
    Scrappers Delights

    http://scrappersdelightspapercrafts.blogspot.se/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, there is so much detail in it with the different flowers and die cuts that it's hard to get right. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely - a cute image too. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafting with Dragonflies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a pretty card
    thank you so much for joining in with the crafty friends challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely lovely! Thank you for joining us at Scrappers Delights. Maria

    ReplyDelete