Saturday 14 May 2016

Broken Fairy Designs #2 die cut or punch

Hi there!

Today is the first of my weekend posts!

We kick off with the new fortnightly challenge over at Broken Fairy Designs.

You might also like to know that throughout May you will also be able to take part in a monthly Facebook Challenge.  All links are at the bottom of this post.

For this fortnightly challenge you can win
 Winner ~ 3 digital images, their choice and winners badge
Top 3 ~ 1 digi, your choice and top 3 badge
Guest Designer will be chosen for an upcoming challenge
My project for the team is Good Book. I just love the side view of these images,  it's the view of my children pondering around their little worlds.  Brings a smile to my face!  


Morgan is very generous and sends you a line art image and sketch image.

The theme this fortnight is 'Die or Punch'  here is my inspiration.


This image has been coloured using the following copics;
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E21, E25, E29
Dress: YR16, Y38, Y17, YR31
Here is a little close up.

Here are the die cuts I used!


Papers, ribbons, die cuts and flowers are all from my stash.


Things you need to know


I will be entering this card into the following challenges;

A Beautiful Mess - Always anything goes
 Aliciabel Challenge Blog - Anything goes
Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes
Thank you for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment