Friday 27 May 2016

Conie Fong New Release May, Inspiration Post

Good Morning all!

By now you all know that the very talented Conie Fong Art & Design release new images every month.  Today is my turn to show off one of the newest releases and show you where you can get all of the others.


I was given Sitting Pretty on Mushroom to work with this month, such a sweet image.

Digital Stamp, Digi Stamp, digistamp, Sitting Pretty on Mushroom by Conie Fong, Girl, Fairy, fantasy, mushroom, coloring page, scrapbooking
 
  
I coloured her using copics;
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E21, E25, E29
Dress: E49, E29, E37, E35,Y21
Mushrooms: R59, R37, R35, R32
 

I find Conie's images so wonderful to colour and easy to follow, which is helpful whilst you are trying to improve on your colouring technique.  I did however this time find using browns very, very challenging.  My fellow DT members are very encouraging though.
 

The flowers are from my Petal Lu store.
 

Here is my finished card.  I hope you like it.


 

 
Links you need to know;
 
I am entering this into the following challenges:
 
Crafting with an Attitude - Anything Goes
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hello, A beautiful project!! Love all the embellishments which fit together perfectly. Thank you for joining us at 2 Crafty Girls We wish you good luck. Hope to see you again for our next challenge.

    Jade Challenge Blog Owner
    Crafty-Jade-Creations

    ReplyDelete