Wednesday 1 June 2016

Petal Lu Challenge #15

Wow! these fortnightly challenges whizz by so quickly.  So many beautiful entries.

This fortnights challenge you could win 30% discount from the Petal Lu Store.
I chose to work with a stamp this time, still need lots of practice, I've become quite lazy just printing off images lately.

My image is Princess from Scarpberry's which you can get at Funkykits website.
So, lets show you what I did!


Did I pick a challenge of a stamp to colour, or did I pick a challenge!!!  I'm pleased with the outcome but boy oh boy, I've never spent so long colouring an image.  Her dress is just fabulous.  Maybe the rich royal blues were a bit adventurous for me but I love it.

I used the following copics;

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E18, E04, R20
Hair: E21, E25, E49
Dress: B29, B28, B18, B24, B39, B32, B12


 
A little matt and layering with cardstock stash.





The addition of sentiment and Petal Lu flowers. The Petal Lu flowers used are the Night of Navy and whites which you can get in the autumnal tones lucky dip.
Links you need to know;



Petal Lu - Current Challenge
Petal Lu Facebook
A new facebook page (to show off those designs using Petal Lu Blooms)

Can't wait to see what you all enter.

Other challenges I am entering this card into are;

 
 

4 comments:

  1. This is a Beautiful card.
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.
    Good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card is pretty and beautiful.
    Thanks for sharing your work with all of us at Fairytale-Challenge.
    Ilse (thera)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous as always! Thanks for joining at Lemon Shortbread: Anything Goes
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card.Just love the rich blues on your lovely colouring.The pearls add a really luxurious touch.Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete