Tuesday 18 October 2016

Conie Fong Facebook Challenge

Today I am showing you my inspiration project as a Design Team member for the Conie Fong Art & Design Challenge.
 
I chose to work with First Kiss, the theme this month is Mono
 
Copics used to colour are;
B99, B97, B95, B21, B91, B60, C1, C3


 
Papers are from  my stash, sentiment from Lily of the Vally and the floral embellishments are from Petal Lu.
 
Links you need to know;
 
I am entering this into the following challenges:
 
A snowflakes promise - anything goes or seasons
Lemon Shortbread - anything goes

3 comments:

  1. Love the card, flowers are real pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is a gorgeous card I love the shape and the image and flowers are beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous. Love the blue hair. Thanks for sharing at Lemon Shortbread. Hope to see you back again soon. Bettina DT Member Lemon Shortbread xx

    ReplyDelete