Friday 21 October 2016

Petal Lu Challenge #24

Hey everyone! Hope you are all having a wonderful day.

It's Challenge time again at Petal Lu, as usual you could win the fantastic 30% discount from the Petal Lu Store.

Just look at these gorgeous Fuschias, all kinds of colour combo's to suit your projects.
 

Today I have used an image from Saturated Canary.

 
 
I love these little happy Christmas images, she reminds me of myself, all goofy over the season!!!
 
 
 I used the following copics;
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E18, E04, R20
Hair: E49, E29, E25, E21
Dress: R59, R37, R35, R32, RV42
  

 
A few Christmassy Petal Lu flowers to the side of the image and decorative Christmas Papers. 

 Links you need to know;
A new facebook page (to show off those designs using Petal Lu Blooms)
 
Can't wait to see what you all enter.
 
I will be entering this card into the following challenges;
 
 Crafting with an attitude - anything goes
Crafty Girls Creations - anything goes
 

No comments:

Post a Comment