Sunday 15 January 2017

Petal Lu Challenge #30 Anything Goes

Well since this is my first post this year, I'd like to start with Happy New Year to you all!

Today is the launch of the latest Petal Lu Challenge Anything Goes.  You could be in with a chance of wining a 30% discount code in the Petal Lu Store.  All you have to do is enter your Anything Goes project.

Today I have a card to share using one of Saturated Canary's images.


I like this one, reminds me of the book worm my little girl is!  I chose very pale greens with a  splash of vibrant purple.



Flowers used are Wisteria Wonder and Wild Wassabi with a dab of glitter glue for sparkle.

Copics used were:
Greens: G000, G00, YG41
Hair: E21, E25, E29, E49
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E21, E08, R20 (cheeks)
 
Links you need to know;
A new facebook page (to show off those designs using Petal Lu Blooms)
 
Can't wait to see what you all enter.
 
I will be entering this card into the following challenges;

613 Avenue - Anything goes
Crafting When We Can - Anything Goes
 

No comments:

Post a Comment