Wednesday 13 September 2017

Bride of Chris-enstein SBS Jude Falls Collection

Hi there

Thanks for popping over.

Today I am showing you one of the digi's from the Jude Falls Collection from SBS.  This one is called Bride of Chris-enstein.  Now I'm the first to admit I struggle with Halloween, I simply don't have enough embellishments to add to my creations.  However, I loved colouring this one!  Green skin, gives her the Halloween look and a beautiful blue dress allows me to make this all pretty!

You can get the entire collection here.  Or just this image here.

Here is my creation


Copics used to colour:

Skin: G28, YG67, YG23, YG11
Hair: W1-W9
Dress: B69, B28, B24, B23, B21


Flowers are of course, Petal Lu :)

Here are all the links you need to know

 Simply B Stamps Fan Page (progressive challenge will be pinned)

 I will be entering this into the following challenges:

Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Day Dreamer Challenges - Anything Goes 
Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Such a Cute card. Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Creations Challenges. Good Luck with the Challenge. Kathy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning card, love the image and fabulous colouring. Thank you for joining us at DDC this month.

    Nicola DTDay Dreamer Challenges
    Making Memories Crafting


    ReplyDelete