Wednesday 29 November 2017

Me again!

Hello

It's me again! Seriously, it's me!  I made this card for the Simply Betty Stamps Design Team, all of the DT have got sElfie's and this one is me! Deck the Halls Lucinda Elf, you can get her here.



Copics used to colour this are:

Hair: E29, E25, E21
Skin: E000, E04, E11, E21, E00, R34, R20
Red shirt: RV69, RV29, R35, R14
Wreath: YG67, YG45, YG23, YG11
Background: W5, W3, W1, W0

I used frantage with a little red glitter over the image and coloured some pearls with RV69 copic to add the baubles.  If you look closely there are red and gold bells too.  Flowers used are from Petal Lu.

Here is a closer look



Links you need to know

 Simply B Stamps Fan Page (progressive challenge will be pinned)

A new facebook page (to show off those designs using Petal Lu Blooms, receive discounts and other promotional goodies, to the page) and the new home for the Petal Lu Challenges

No comments:

Post a Comment