Saturday 18 June 2016

Conie Fong Midmonth Inspirational Post

Today I am here with my inspiration project as a Design Team member for the Conie Fong Art & Design.
 
I chose to showcase Dancing in the Snow today. 

Digital Stamp, Digi Stamp, Digistamp, Dancing in the Snow by Conie Fong, Penguin, Christmas, coloring page

 
Here he is coloured up!




Copics used to colour are;
Penguin: W7, BV29, 100, W1, W3, W5
Feet: YR07, E08
Umbrella: R59, RV29, R35, R22
 
Here is a front view of the card. 


 Papers are from my stash and floral embellishments are from Petal Lu.
 
Links you need to know;
 
I am entering this into the following challenges:
 
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - Cute as long as its Christmas
 Jingles Bells - It came upon a midnight 'Clear'
 

3 comments:

  1. Not quite sure what is *clear* in this design, but he's a cutie ... so glad you helped us celebrate a MIDNIGHT CLEAR at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 286 – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for June - I'd love to see it there too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a sweet & adorable card & a cool use of the clear epoxy dots! so pleased you could join our fun at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

    ReplyDelete