Sunday 29 January 2017

A little bit of inspiration!

Today I bring you one of Conie Fong Art & Design new images Braids in My Hair.  I was blown away when I saw this image, I love colouring hair and jumped straight onto it.  I've printed her off several times so that I can have a play with different colours.  Make sure you come back to see what I get done.
 
Not only is this image a great one for practising your techniques, it is also at a discount price.  So don't hang about, get her in your basket straight away.
 
You can get Braids in My Hair here

SALE Digital Stamp, Digi Stamp, digistamp, Braids In My Hair by Conie Fong, Coloring Page, girl, flower, dress, color page, sweet sixteen

For my first attempt I wanted to try my 'go to colours' which is pink with brown tones for her hair.  I always map my hair with the lighter tones and for the first time ever, stopped myself from picking up the darker browns, I was so pleased with the results. My first ever blonde lady.

 
I love the way Conie draws her images, she helps the challenged crafters like myself, I never know where to put shadows, Conie always gives you hints!
 
I glittered her bow to add sparkle, next time I might decoupage it for more depth.

Copics used are:
Hair: E21, E35
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Dress: R59, RV34, R81, RV10, RV000
 
Embellishments:
Flowers the New Pink and Red range from Petal Lu
Leaves, using the new Heartfelt Creations dies and Petal Lu range.
 



 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely colouring love this image her hair is beautiful
    Thanks for joining glitter n sparkle
    Lynnr

    ReplyDelete