Tuesday 18 April 2017

Conie Fong New Release - Peony Delight


 


Hi everyone!
 
As mentioned in yesterday's post Conie Fong Art & Design has released 2 new images this week.  Yesterday I showed you Peonies in a Jar and today I bring you Peony Delight. 
 
 
You can get Peony Delight from Conie's Etsy Store, just click on the links provided at the end of my post.  It is currently on sale for £3.20 normally £4.00.

SALE- Digital Stamp, Digi Stamp, Digistamp, Peony Delight Conie Fong, peony, lilac, flowers, Coloring Page, birthday, mother's day, get well


I think Peony Delight is my favourite out of the two.


 
I decided to print this image out much larger than I normally would and mount it to an 8 by 8 sized card.  Those big gorgeous petals needed space!
 
Copic colours used:  R81, V01, RV63 (for the purple flower)
Y11, Y21, E51 (for the yellow flower)
 
All other card stocks and embellishments are from my stash.
 
Links you need to know;
 
I am entering this into the following challenges:
 
Aurora Wings Challenge - Anything Goes
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous image and lovely soft coloring Lucinda! Fabulous die cut sentiment, too. Thanks so much for joining our AG challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ReplyDelete