Friday 15 September 2017

Batty Jude - SBS Bat 2 the Bone!

Hi there

Thanks for popping over.

Today I am showing you another one of the digi's from the Jude Falls Collection from SBS.  This one is called Batty Jude. Isn't he cute, reminds me a little of my youngest son :)

You can get the entire collection here.  Or just this image here.

Here is my creation


I wanted to put him in front of the moonlight but then my eldest son suggested a pumpkin moon instead! Sold!  It was quite a challenge and alot of layers but so much fun to do.

Copics used to colour:

Skin: G28, YG67, YG23, YG11
Hair: R59, R29, R17, R20
Costume: W1-W9
Pumpkin Moon: E15, E08, YR18, Y38, Y35, Y17, Y15



Here are all the links you need to know

 Simply B Stamps Fan Page (progressive challenge will be pinned)

 I will be entering this into the following challenges:



No comments:

Post a Comment