Friday 1 December 2017

To Someone Special

Hello there!

I'm here again to show you another project with my sElfie from the SBS New Release.  This time in non traditional colours.

I've made a little gift box for my daughter so that I can pop some hairbands and clips inside for Christmas, she will love it, a box with a drawing of mummy!!!!

Copic colours used

Hair: E21, E25, E29
Skin: E000, E04, E11, E21, E00, R34, R20
Wreath: BG49, BG15, BG45, BG53
Clothes: R59, R56, RV34, R81
Background: W5, W3, W1, W0

I used frantage around the image with a little blue glitter and cupped the image with yet again some Petal Lu Flowers.

I hope you like it.

Here is a little close up.



Links you need to know

 Simply B Stamps Fan Page (progressive challenge will be pinned)


A new facebook page (to show off those designs using Petal Lu Blooms, receive discounts and other promotional goodies, to the page) and the new home for the Petal Lu Challenges

No comments:

Post a Comment